[pct-l] The Places In Between

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 23:32:29 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 4:34:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dsaufley at sprynet.com writes:

Made me  think of Sly, who I know walked also walked across Afganistan in
much  different times.

Hi donna,

I didn't walk much except from my hotel to the baazar.  Otherwise, I
"backpacked" with a VW van!

Funny you should menton Afghanistan now, well maybe not.  Ater just  watching
the 1st half of The Path to 911  I had to revisit  Ahmed Shah  Mashoud's role
which i don't think was entirely accurate in the movie, if true  at all.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Shah_Massoud_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Shah_Massoud)

Thanks for the tip on the book, I'll make sure to pick it up.

Sly