[pct-l] Stehekin closed...........

TYVEK wooster pastafly at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:24:47 CDT 2006

good day everybody.

     it is very sad to think about the town of stehikin being burnt down.
      if the fire does consume the town,  how is this going to effect next
years hikers on the trail to canada???

the only positive thing that i can think of about this fire is that that
will mean there wont be anymore big fires in that area for quite a long
time.

TYVEK