[pct-l] Looking for Mike Mallory

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 10 14:46:16 CDT 2006

I checked the register, and found that Mike came through here on 6/20.  He did not leave his email address in the register or on the '06 email contact list (which is a record six pages long!!).  Nate, Aaron, Natalie, Squatch, and I saw Mike coming down from Forrester Pass on July 1, and again at Vidette Meadow that same evening.  He got up at 4:00 a.m., hiked fast, and alone.  He talked quite a bit with Whiptail while here, but seemed to be under the radar otherwise.

L-Rod