[pct-l] Sensationalist

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 19:24:22 CDT 2006

Hi All  I for one have enjoyed the Kick Off and would not know of the PCTA
and permits and all the other stuff that goes along with long distance
hiking if it was not for the KO. If you like it "Go To It" If you don't,
then stay away.
One of my favorites, "Do or Do Not, There is No Try"  Yoda---and may the
"FORCE" be with you.  Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi"           Love to All