[pct-l] Pygmy needs trail info...

Jack Coughlin atspaceman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 19:19:18 CDT 2006

I finished the Tahoe Yosemite trail at Toulumne Meadows on the 26th of August and there was no snow to worry about, the rivers are running mellow and the skeeters are going away (probably gone by now)  The TYT floolws the PCT from Dorothy Lake area to Toulumne Meadows.   I talked to a few folks a met in the woods who had come in from the Twin Lakes area and no mention of tricky trail conditions.   The only bear boxes  along the stretch that I saw were at Glen Aulin

  Happy trails,

  Jack