[pct-l] Sensationalist

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:30:47 CDT 2006

Iron Chef,

  Where was I in 2002 ? I did the Oregon section that year along with The
Oregon Coast Trail. I was also on the PCT in 04,05, and 06. If you go to
www.bluemtpreservation.org  you will see what my wife and I do for the
trails, living on the AT in PA we spend about 40 hours a week trying to save
The Appalachian Trail ( which I hiked in 2000 ) from developers. We work
closely with The Sierra Club, The Appalachian Trail Conservancy and others.
We do this free of charge. We also maintain the section of trail by our
house along with keeping a water supply up there and being trail angels to
some of the hikers each year. We also give backpacking seminars to Boy Scout
Troops ,hiking cubs and the ALDHA east Gathering.  What have you done for
the trails Iron Chef.
 Yes I made a mistake regarding Scott ,and I sent him a personal E-mail
apologizing.

Carl Rush