[pct-l] Tropical Storm John hikes the PCT?

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 15:47:39 CDT 2006

> It is an unlikely event. But it would be a notorious
> precedent to see the
> PCT and the AT affected by a tropical storms within a few
> days of each
> other.

C'mon Scott - I know the list is slow, but this is
sensationalist. The real story this year is the obvious lack
of an '05-style hurricane season recurrence on the American
mainland, which I personally believe was influenced by
sunspot activity more than global warming (which is also
real).

Yes, "belief." Useless in the grand scheme, and doubtless
holding me to my dreamy, psuedo-scientific caste for all of
eternity.

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net